FEBRUARY 11TH - 13TH, 2022
This 02 nights, 03 days adventure will include locations that are off the grid of the main tourist trail. This tour has been designed to behold the real essence of Rajasthan which are its villages, wildlife, shepherd communities, and age-old traditions.
TRIP DATES: FEBRUARY 26TH - 28TH, 2022
TRIP AT A GLANCE:
A beautiful experience that offers a perfect blend of rich culture, wildlife, nature, scenic locations and so much more. Alwar is hemmed in by the lush green hills of Aravallis.
Alwar has a charm that is hard to put into words; a place to witness the untouched beauty of Aravalli hills and abundant wildlife with your beloved by your side and the grace it holds when the sun splashes its golden shimmering light as it sets on the naked Aravali hills. From the architectural brilliance of Rajputana era palaces to strolling around hand in hand on countless narrow timeless streets, the place offers an experience worth cherishing. For the visitor, there's the tranquillity of boat rides on the lake, the bustle, and the wildlife experience. The city of Alwar has an unmatched glad grace to replenish your soul with adventure and happiness.
- A 3-day Environment centric trip focusing on culture, wildlife, and ecology of the area
- Musical night and jam sessions around a bonfire
- Enjoy stargazing away from city lights and pollution
- Forest walk surrounded by wildlife to understand forest ecology
- Trek through some of the most stunning trails covered in trees and abundant wildlife
- Visit to sights specifically chosen keeping photography opportunities in mind.
- Relish authentic Rajasthani cuisine
- Bird watching, in the wilderness of Aravalli Hills
- Indulge in a fun chit-chat session with your squad under the stars.
- Stay in the camps near the river while admiring the beautiful vistas of mighty mountains.
Detailed Itinerary- Undiscovered Rajasthan Package Itinerary
Report at Meeting point in Gurugram at 8.00 AM En-route visiting Lush Green fields, see the beautiful countryside on the way and a lot of Mustard and Bajra fields. Arrive at the meeting point in Alwar at 11.00 Am. Freshened up, and Grab a delicious lunch to ease your cravings. Then start the wildlife Safari and behold incredible wildlife in abundance also feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of the oldest mountain ranges, the Aravalli hills. After the wildlife safari gets back to the campsite. Enjoy the mesmerizing Sunset that sets over the mountains. Tea will be served immediately after. Groove at musical night around a bonfire under the starry sky and have a delicious Rajasthani meal. Overnight stay in camps surrounded by wildlife in midst of the Aravalli hills and river under the stars.
Early Morning wake up to the mesmerizing beauty and fill yourself with breakfast. Start your tour to explore the unexplored heritage gems of Rajasthan. On the way witness the stunning views of the Aravalli hills and wildlife of the place. Witness the raw beauty and culture of rustic Rajasthan. Get served with refreshments after reaching Bhangarh. Explore Bhangarh Fort that's greatly renounced as India's most haunted fort. Get Back to the resort. Have a scrumptious dinner. Overnight stay in the resort and enjoy fun activities.
Early morning, wake up to the mesmerizing beauty of sunrise amidst the hills and chirping birds. Start with an adventurous Hidden trek. Enjoy and explore the undiscovered locations. End the journey with a bagful of memories. Undiscovered Rajasthan tour Package ends here
- Multiple factors such as weather, road conditions, the health of participants, etc, May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to make any changes in schedule in the interest of safety, comfort, and general wellbeing.
- Tricky Travellers shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the plan or indirectly incurred expenses in situations such as Natural Hazards, accidents, weather conditions, breakdown of machinery, landslides, political closure, or any untoward incidents.
- You understand and accept that the proposed tour may expose you to inherent dangers and you accept that neither we nor the providers of services can be held responsible for expenses or inconvenience incurred as a consequence.
- Accommodation for 02 nights.
- All meals starting from breakfast on the 11th till the breakfast of 13th FEBRUARY.
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Anything not mentioned in the program or “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses, medical expenses, and travel insurance
Ø 20% of the trip cost will be charged if cancelled before 1st February.
Ø 50% of the trip cost will be charged if cancelled between 1st February- 5th February
Ø 100% of the trip cost will be charged if cancelled after 5th February