Nepal is a country that's steeped in history and culture. It's also home to some of the most beautiful landscapes on Earth. If you're looking for an unforgettable adventure this summer, why not consider visiting Offbeat Nepal?
Here are five reasons why you should Consider taking the trip:
1) The scenery is breathtaking. From snow-capped mountains to lush forests, nothing is unseen when you visit Nepal.
2) The people are friendly and welcoming. You won't feel out of place or like an outsider in this culturally rich country.
3) There's something for everyone to enjoy. Whether you're a nature lover or a history buff, there's something for you on Offbeat Nepal's list of activities.
4) The food is truly unique. Nepalese cuisine is known for its exotic flavors and hearty portions. No matter what your diet preferences may be, you'll be sure to find something to suit them on Offbeat Nepal's menu.
5) The staff are passionate about their work and will do everything they can to make your stay as amazing as possible. With years of experience under their belts, they
Kathmandu is a fascinating city with an abundance of cultural and historical sites to explore. Here are five reasons why you should visit this beautiful country in the summer:
1. The Temperature: Kathmandu is a temperate city, with average temperatures ranging from 18-24 degrees Celsius all year round. This means that even on the hottest days, you'll be able to enjoy plenty of activities without having to worry about discomfort.
2. The Culture: Kathmandu is one of the most culturally rich cities in the world, with a wide variety of sights and sounds to discover. From ancient temples and pagodas to vibrant street markets and lively festivals, there's something for everyone here.
3. The Food: Kathmandu is home to some of the best food in Nepal - from traditional Nepali dishes such as momos (dumplings) and tandoori chicken to international favourites like pizza and sushi. There's something for everyone to enjoy!
4. The Weather: Kathmandu enjoys an excellent climate all year round, with plenty of sunshine and mild temperatures throughout the day. This makes it perfect for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, or sightseeing around town.
5. The Scene: With growing popularity among tourists, Kathmandu has seen an influx of interesting bars and restaurants that offer a unique and often more affordable experience than what you can find elsewhere in Nepal. Whether you're looking for
Pokhara is an amazing place to visit this summer. The city is located in the middle of a valley and surrounded by mountains. There are many things to do in Pokhara, including hiking, biking, swimming, kayaking, and more. If you're looking for a slower paced vacation where you can relax and enjoy the nature, Pokhara is the perfect destination.
Lakeside View Park
Lake View Park is a well-known and popular tourist destination in Kathmandu Valley. The scenery here is simply stunning, with picturesque lakes and mountains all around.
The park's facilities are top notch, with a wide variety of activities to keep everyone entertained. There are great views of the valley from the many vantage points, making it an ideal spot for photo opportunities.
And if you're looking for some respite from the crowds, Lake View Park offers plenty of quiet spots where you can relax and enjoy the breathtaking view.
Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park is a prime destination for tourists this summer. This national park is home to many different types of animals and plants, making it a great place to explore. The park is also known for its stunning waterfalls and lush forests. There are plenty of activities that you can do in the park, such as hiking, biking, and bird-watching. If you're looking for a more relaxed experience, you can also visit the park's resorts and restaurants.
Boudhanath Stupa, which means "the hill of the discus," is one of Nepal's most popular Buddhist temples. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and considered a sacred site for Buddhists throughout the world. The temple sits on a hill overlooking Kathmandu Valley and is one of the best places to see the Kathmandu Valley from above. The temple has numerous statues of Buddha, as well as a large stupa that contains relics from various Buddhas. pilgrims visit the Stupa to pray for good health, happiness, and wisdom.
1. Yak shaving: This traditional Nepali activity is a must-do if you're in the region! Yak shaving is a centuries-old custom where men shave their heads and beards, typically as part of a religious ceremony. The process involves using a sharp yak horn or metal blade to shave off hair, which is then often burned as an offering to the gods.
2. Local culture: If you're looking to experience Nepali culture up close and personal, yak shaving is the perfect way to do it! Not only will you get to learn about this ancient tradition, but you'll also get to meet some of the locals and learn about their lives and customs.
3. Adventure: Yak shaving is one of the most adventurous activities that you can do in Nepal it's definitely not for the faint of heart! Not only does it involve getting your head shaved bald, but it also requires some serious strength and stamina to handle a sharp yak horn or metal blade. If you're up for the challenge, then this is definitely an activity that you should consider doing during your time in Nepal this summer!
How to get the most out of your trip to Nepal
Nepal is a beautiful country with much to see and do. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your trip:
1. Travel in Season
The best time to visit Nepal is during the spring and fall months, when the weather is cooler but not too cold, and the colors are more vibrant. The peak tourist season lasts from May to October, so plan your trip accordingly. In particular, avoid traveling to Nepal during November-February, when temperatures can be very cold and rainy.
2. Stay Active
Although Nepalese culture is quite relaxed compared to many other places in Asia, it's still important to take care of your body while you're there. Make sure to pack plenty of sunscreen and wear comfortable clothes that will keep you cool in summer heat and warm in winter cold. And don't forget about insect repellent!
3. Get Localized Tips
If you're planning on doing any hiking or climbing in Nepal, make sure to read up on safety precautions before you go so that you don't injure yourself. And if you're interested in visiting Buddhist temples or ancient ruins, it's always a good idea to speak with an expert beforehand about what's available closer to Kathmandu and what might be more challenging for a first timer.
2 months ago