Published 1 year ago
Uplifting news coming from Kashmir for untamed life, experience, and nature-sweethearts! The Jammu and Kashmir organization has recently declared to create seven new traveling courses in various untamed life ensured locales. This is being done to advance maintainable the travel industry in the valley. The public authority has additionally said that new rest houses and review hovels would likewise be created here for travelers and natural life sweethearts, and it will be a significant push to the eco-travel industry in the district without upsetting the environmental equilibrium.
1. Tral Wildlife Sanctuary-Dachigam National Park-Overa-Aru Wildlife Sanctuary
2. Thein Wildlife Conservation Reserve
3. Khrew Wildlife Conservation Reserve-Dachigam National Park-Khonmoh Conservation
4. Thajwas Wildlife Sanctuary
5. Khrew Wildlife Conservation Reserve
6. Sudhmahadev Conservation Reserve
7. Bahu Conservation Reserve
Those meeting Jammu and Kashmir can before long investigate the valley all the more intimately with these new trekking courses while making the most of their visit at pleasant spots encompassed with nature. Internet booking of 29 wooden rest houses and investigation cottages would likewise be open From May 1, 2021. The Forest, Ecology, and Environment office has been approached to book lay houses on an early bird gets the worm premise. Another bunch of 58 rest houses and cottages will be made accessible for booking on the web from July 1, 2021.